Statement of Faith
• Believes the Bible to be inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
• Believes that there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
• Believes in the deity of Christ; in His virgin birth; in His sinless life; in His miracles; His vicarious and atoning death through the shed blood, in His bodily resurrection; in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
• Believes that for the salvation of lost and sinful man regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
• Believes in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
• Believes in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
• Believes in the spiritual unity of believers in Christ.
• Believes in the Biblical understanding of marriage, the family, and human sexuality.
• Believes in a Biblical world view that requires all activities of this organization be, and all resources of this organization – including but not limited to all broadcasts, publications, directories, databases, announcements, web sites, facilities, etc. – be used, in furtherance of and/or consistent with this Biblical world view and the Christian mission that it commands