Here at B Young Physical Therapy, we strive to provide personalized services geared towards treating the cause of your pain or dysfunction rather than just treating your symptoms. We provide services to patients suffering from chronic or acute pain, in need of rehabilitation or recovery from an injury or surgery, and those seeking to prevent injury or optimize performance. We are sensitive to the rising cost of health care and therefore make the commitment to you to provide the most efficient treatment possible for your condition.
B Young PT is specialized and focused. It’s about you and your needs, not a one-size-fits-all approach. We are the Triangle’s leader in rehabilitating athletes and active people. Our approach is based on current research, cutting-edge treatment techniques, and a highly qualified staff. Together we will work to achieve your goals. We deliver results!
We believe that complete recovery requires a team effort and focus. We communicate with your doctor, athletic trainer, coach, and parent to provide a complete spectrum of care. Our goal is your recovery and your wellness is our mission.
Why Our Physical Therapy Services are Different
- We focus on quality care and manual therapy. We do not have patients come into the office to do exercises unless they choose to. We only have patients come in for the things that they cannot do on their own.
- Our patients' time is valuable to us; we ensure a patient's visit is worth the time and money.
- We see patients one-on-one, not in a group setting like most physical therapy practices.
- Patients have direct access to our highly specialized physical therapists. No referral is needed.
- Our therapists are experts in human motion. Brandon Young has a proven track record of helping pitchers throw harder while Lee Welch specializes in training runners to run faster with better efficiency.
We are the Triangle's leader in:
3D Biomechanics for baseball pitchers and runners
Skilled one-on-one physical therapy
Sports medicine/performance training
Contact B Young Physical Therapy today so we can help you get started on the road to recovery!